Hi. This is retroj from the #conkeror irc channel. My first encounter with conkeror was with version 0.19, the firefox extension. I used 0.19 for a little while, but because of a bug or something I went back to firefox until around 0.39. The very first thing I ever wanted to change with conkeror was to turn off what is called contenttitlesetting, a simple flag in the xul. I was asking sabetts about this subject when he said memorable words that changed my life: "hack teh src". I have used and hacked conkeror ever since.
Visitors to this wiki may find it interesting to browse my conkeror-rc, because I put a lot of interesting configurations, experiments, and hacks there just for reference.